This tutorial will go over the basic interface of SignAgent GO™ and teach you how to work with your floor plans.
1) This will take you back to your level select screen. Don't worry, all your work is automatically saved.
2) This displays what level you're currently on
3) This button will rotate the orientation to the next 45 degrees increment, counter-clockwise.
4) This will return your plans to 0 degree rotation
5) This button will rotate the orientation to the next 45 degrees increment, clockwise.
1. Tap and Hold (Floor Plan)- This will create a new sign, and bring up the camera
2. 2-Finger Pinch - This will zoom the plans in
3. 2-Finger Reverse Pinch - This will zoom the plans out
4. Tap and Hold (Existing Sign) - This will bring up the edit functions for the sign... click the pencil to edit the sign info. Click and drag the rotate arrow to rotate the sign
If you just tap on the floor plans, this will de-select whatever sign you have selected.
You can also rotate the plans using a 2-finger rotation motion.