Here are step by step instructions to copying a SignAgent Pro™ database from an iOS devise back to your computer.
DO NOT MODIFY BOTH THE IOS DATABASE AND COMPUTER DATABASE.
ANY CHANGES MADE TO THE DATABASE ON THE COMPUTER WILL BE OVERWRITTEN WHEN COPYING DATABASE BACK OVER.
- iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
- FileMaker Go on iOS device
Step 1 - Close Files
- Close the database before you copy it from the iOS device
Step 2 - iTunes
Connect iOS device to computer via USB (not shown)
- Select: iPhone or the iOS device from the list that you want to copy the file from.
- Select: Apps
- Scroll to the bottom of the Apps page
- Select: FileMaker Go
- Select: Database that you want to copy off of iOS device
- Press: Save to…
Step 3 - Choose Location
- Choose the folder location you want to copy the database to
- Press: Open
Step 4 - Replace
- Press: Replace
- The database now contains all of the information that you have gathered.
Dis-connect iOS device to computer (not shown)