Here are step by step instructions to copying a SignAgent Pro™ database to an iOS devise.
DO NOT MODIFY BOTH THE IOS DATABASE AND COMPUTER DATABASE.
ANY CHANGES MADE TO THE DATABASE ON THE COMPUTER WILL BE OVERWRITTEN WHEN COPYING DATABASE BACK OVER.
- iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
- FileMaker Go on iOS device
Step 1 - Close Files
- Close the database before you copy it to the iOS device
Step 2 - iTunes
Connect iOS device to computer via USB (not shown)
- Select: iPhone or the iOS device from the list that you want to copy the file to
- Select: Apps
- Scroll to the bottom of the Apps page
- Select: FileMaker Go
- Press: Add…
Step 3 - Choose File
- Select the database that you want to copy
- Press: Open
- The database will now be present when you Open FileMaker Go on the iOS device
Dis-connect iOS device to computer (not shown)