Here are step by step instructions to delete a SignAgent Pro™ database to an iOS devise.
- iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
- FileMaker Go on iOS device
Step 1 - iTunes
Connect iOS device to computer via USB (not shown)
- Select: iPhone or the iOS device from the list that you want to copy the file to.
- Select: Apps
- Scroll to the bottom of the Apps page
- Select: FileMaker Go
- Select: Database that you want to delete off of iOS device
- Press: Delete key
Step 2 - Confirm Delete
- Press: Delete
- The database has now been removed from the list
Dis-connect iOS device to computer (not shown)