This lesson will teach you how to export records from your SIGN table to an Excel spreadsheet. Note that it will only export any records that are currently in the found set.
1. Press Export Button in SIGN Table
1. Go to the SIGN Table
2. Click on the "Export" button
2. Apply Excel Options (optional)
Here you can apply options about the naming of the Excel Spreadsheet... take note that you can choose to include field names in the first row (or not)
3. Select fields to Export
- By default the information that gets passed back and forth to InDesign appears here plus Clients Notes and __pk__tl
- Use buttons to move other fields over to be exported
- Use to change the table
- These are the fields for the table shown in (3)
- Check this box if you want data formatting to carry over
- Press: Export
NOTE: If you're planning on importing this spreadsheet back into SignAgent Pro™ at any time, do NOT delete the __pk__tl field... this is how SignAgent Pro™ identifies and matches up the signs.