The regular sync fix didn't work? Well, time to try this heavy-duty Sync Fix then. This is slightly more complicated, and involves muddling with some of the background information of SignAgent Pro™, so BE CAREFUL.
When in doubt, WORK OFF OF A COPY.
One thing to check before getting into these steps is the name of your project folder... Your project folder name should avoid using certain special characters, especially "&,*,%,#,!,+,=,and .,"
1. Find the fileVersion Number
If you're stuck mid-sync, unfortunately the next step is to Force Quit and then reopen InDesign.
Once you've done this, do the following:
1. Open up the Structure by pressing cmd+opt+1 (ctrl+alt+1 on PC) or by going to View > Structure > Show Structure
2. Open up FMPXMLRESULT by clicking the arrow
3. Open up RESULTSET by clicking the arrow
4. Open up the first ROW by clicking the arrow
5. Open up the last COL by clicking the arrow.
6. Take note of the number displayed here
7. If there's no number here, open up this menu and select "Show Text Snippets"
Back to regular Sync Fix!
Follow the steps here: Sync Fix
Replace the fileVersion number with the number you found above.
If this still doesn't work, then it's likely that something has gotten muddled in the background files of SignAgent Pro™, so our recommendation at this point would be to contact support and place your files into our shared DropBox folder.