This tutorial will teach you how to fix the Sort Missing Error message if it pops up when choosing a report.
If you get this error, it means that the Sort Order in the REPORTS table does not match up perfectly with the Sort Order specified in the file__sortSize___report Script, and you will be unable to see the report in that particular sort. Here's how to fix that!
1. Copy the Necessary Sort Order Text
1. Go to the REPORTS Table
2. Find the Sort Order in question and copy the text from that field (it must be copied EXACTLY for this to work properly)
2. Manage Scripts
1. Click Reports in the SIGN Table
2. Click Edit (on any layout, it doesn't matter which)
3. Go to Scripts > Manage Scripts...
3. Open up the file__sortSize___report
1. Double click on file__sortSize___report (or select it and choose Edit)
4. Adjust the Script Line in Question
1. Find the Sort Order in question (in this case, "Type /Level/Number"... NOTE the space in the existing line... even a small typo like this will give you the above error)
Double-click on it.
2. In the dialog box, correct the text in the quotation marks (You can paste the text that you took from Step 1 here)
3. Click OK and exit out of the Script dialog boxes (Make sure to SAVE your changes!)
NOTE: If there is no corresponding line for the desired Sort Order, you will have to create one... see this tutorial for details: How to Add a New Sorting Order
If the Sort Order record in the REPORTS table matches up with what you just entered in the file__sortSize___report Script, everything should now be resolved!