This tutorial will give a quick overview of working with the PHASE table in SignAgent Pro™ 3.0
1. Phase - This is the title of each Phase... this is how it will be displayed in the SIGN table, InDesign dropdowns, and default report headers and subsets.
2. Issued Date - This is the date that the Phase is to be issued on... this is how it will be displayed in default report headers and subsets.
3. Revision ID - This is meant to display the number of revisions that have occurred in each phase... this is how it will be displated in default report headers.
4. Active - The phase that the project is currently in should be marked as "Active" using the checkbox... Whichever phase is marked as "Active" will be featured in the header of all default reports, with information from Phase, Issued Date, and Revision ID
5. Hide - Any phase marked "Hide" will not show up on any of your default reports.
Phase Info on Reports
2. Issued Date
3. Revision ID
Note that Phases will appear on reports in the order that they appear in the PHASE table...
See here: PHASE Sorting Options
Also note that the sub-headers for Phase/Status will only appear if you choose a report option that is sorted by Phase/Status