Please follow the below steps when submitting a Request for Support.
- Tutorials - Browse the list of tutorials in the associated forum.
- Search - Enter text string you want to search for if you can't find the tutorial you are looking for.
- Submit a Request - If you can't find what you're looking for, use this button to submit a request to our amazing support team (see next step)
Submit a Request
- Email Address - Put your email address here, so we know who you are.
- Subject - Add a status of URGENT if this is an urgent matter.
- Description - Be as descriptive as possible. Include SignAgent Pro™, Operating System, FileMaker Pro and Adobe InDesign version numbers.
- Attachment(s) - Attach screen shots at the most here… If you have recorded your screen as a movie or the source files have been requested from support staff please upload to dropbox and make mention of location and filename in the description. Either drag and drop files onto this area, or click "Add File" to bring up the standard file selection interface
- reCAPTCHA - Check this box and complete any subsequent dialog to prove that you're human. This helps us reduce spam, which helps us provide better support.
- Submit - Press to submit the request. You will receive notification that your request has been received.
Note that you can also submit a request to email@example.com
Please follow the same suggestions above for subject, description, and attachments