This tutorial provides an overview of the SIGN Toolbar used in SignAgent Pro™.
- SIGN - Press the SIGN button a second time to show either the "Secret" layout or the expanded SIGN layout.
- New - Use to create a new sign. When synchronized with InDesign this sign will appear in a new layer in the top right corner of the active page.
- Duplicate - Use to duplicate an existing sign. When synchronized with InDesign this sign will appear in a new layer in the top right corner of the active page.
- Delete - It is not possible to delete in FileMaker Pro. Use To Button (11) to find the sign in InDesign and delete in InDesign.
- Find - Use to find sets of information. For example: Press Find Button and then input Phase 2 into the Phase field to find all Phase 2 signs.
- Re-Find - Use if you didn't quite find what you wanted to with your last Find request.
- Find Missing - Use to find fields marked as Red or Missing. This searchs for missing information in the Sign ID fields, Phase and Status fields.
- Find Duplicate - Use to find fields marked as Yellow or Duplicated. This searchs for duplicated information in the Sign ID field combinations.
- Show All - Use this button to show all records.
- Omit Hidden - Use this button to hide all the records that are marked as Hidden. Records can be marked as Hidden one of three ways. Either the sign's Level, Phase or Status is marked as being hidden in there related tables.
- To - Use this button to automatically copy the Sign ID into the computer's clipboard. The Sign ID can then be paste into the find dialog in InDesign to pinpoint the exact location.
- From - Use this button after you've copied the Sign ID from InDesign into the computer's clipboard. Pressing this button will automatically perform a find based on the contents of the computer's clipboard.
- SUPPORT - Pressing SUPPORT will take you to the SignAgent Pro™ 3.0 section of the support forums
- Export Excel - Export all signs that are in the found set to excel for client review.
Related Tutorial: Exporting to Excel
- Import Excel - Import clients notes from originally exported excel file.
Related Tutorial: Importing from Excel
- Send Email - Creates an email based on the contents of the Notes field of the current record.
- SYNC - Press SYNC when prompted by InDesign.
- Reports - Click Reports to access the reports navigator.
Related Tutorials: REPORTS