The latest scripts can be found on Dropbox in the SignAgent Pro™ shared folder.
Watch this video to see how to install the InDesign scripts.
NOTE: This video was made with files from Adobe Creative Cloud 2017. You may have to adjust accordingly to differences if you are using an older version.
- Open New Scripts or Scripts folder in SignAgent Pro™ folder (on Dropbox)
- Copy Script files (Edit.jsx, Sync.jsx, Preferences.jsx, Review.jsx)
- Go to Applications folder
- Open Adobe InDesign folder
- Open Scripts folder
- Open Scripts Panel folder
- Paste files (command + v)
IMPORTANT: Set your preferences how you'd like before using any of the other scripts. For more information about the new preferences script, check out this tutorial here:
For more information on using scripts, check out these tutorials here: