The latest scripts can be found on our shared Dropbox here: Scripts for SignAgent Pro 4
Watch this video to see how to install the InDesign scripts.
NOTE: This video was made with files from Adobe Creative Cloud 2017. You may have to adjust accordingly to differences if you are using a different version.
- Open New Scripts or Scripts folder in SignAgent Pro folder (on Dropbox). You can find the most current scripts here: Scripts for SAP 4
- Copy Script files (Edit.jsx, Sync.jsx, Preferences.jsx, Review.jsx, Installer)
- Go to Applications folder
- Open Adobe InDesign folder (whatever your current version is)
- Open Scripts folder
- Open Scripts Panel folder
- Paste files (command + v)
- Within the Scripts folder, un-zip the ExtendExtendScript.1.0.3.zip file, and from there run the Installer.app (Mac) or Installer.exe (PC). Once this is done, you'll have to restart InDesign in order for the scripts to run properly.
The new Installer allows InDesign to access our secured authentication server. Note, that since this Installer was not downloaded from the App Store, you may need to adjust your security settings for it to run properly.
IMPORTANT: Set your preferences how you'd like before using any of the other scripts. For more information about the preferences script, check out this tutorial here:
For more information on using scripts, check out these tutorials here: