This tutorial will explain how to combine 2 SignAgent Pro™ projects together into 1.
1. BACK UP YOUR FILES
Whenever doing something unusual with your SignAgent Pro™ files, it is always wise to create a backup of your current projects in case you make an error or something goes wrong. So do that first!
2. Opening Files
To combine the SignAgent Pro™ files, we'll have to open up the following:
1. The FileMaker database from your first folder.
2. The InDesign Location Plan from your first folder.
3. The InDesign Location Plan from your second folder.
3. Open the "Move Pages..." Dialog
In your SECOND InDesign File go into the Pages Panel by going to Window > Pages or pressing cmd+ F12 (ctrl+F12 on PC)
Then, open up the drop-down menu (red box in the image) and select Move Pages...
4. Move Pages from SECOND InDesign file to FIRST InDesign File
1. Select which pages you want to move (all of them)
2. Select where you want them placed in your FIRST InDesign document
3. Select your FIRST InDesign document as where they will be Moved to.
4. Click OK
Perform a Synchronization (by pressing cmd+shift+2 on Mac or ctrl+shift+2 on PC)
You can now see that the signs from your second SignAgent Pro™ files are now combined with your first SignAgent Pro™ file. (You can see exactly which ones by noting the Creation Information field)