This tutorial will teach you how to adjust the page sizes of your reports in SignAgent Pro™. In this example, we'll be creating a layout to view your message schedule in landscape, rather than portrait.
The first thing you should do is get into layout mode and duplicate the report you're adding a page size for. This way, even if you mess up, you still have your reports, and you sitll have your report at the original page size for later use.
You can see a tutorial on how to do that here: Duplicating an Existing Report
(The only exception to this is if you're just using a longer paper size, such as 8.5" x 14" paper. Then you can skip down to step 3.)
1. Adjust the Layout Width
Once you've duplicated the report you'd like to edit, you can go into the layout and make any changes you'd like...
The first thing you should probably do is adjust the width of the body. You can do that by
1. Open up the Inspector by going to View > Inspector
2. Click in the white space (or not having anything selected) in Layout mode
3. Adjust the width value to whatever you like. (We're going to use 11 inches here)
Note that you don't have to change the height of the body, since these fields are automatically resized in SignAgent Pro's reporting.
2. Adjust the Layout
Next, make any changes to the layout that you'd like... in this example, we'll just be widening all the columns, but you could add more columns or other items as you please.
Don't forget details like divider lines! They might seem small, but they'll make your report look silly if you don't update the width on them!
3. Add New Report to the REPORTS Table
Next, you'll want to add your new report to the REPORTS table...
1. Go to the REPORTS Table
2. Add your new report to the table (It's easiest to duplicate an existing report's records! We duplicated the Message Schedule records)
Go back to the Duplicating an Existing Report tutorial for more detail on this!
3. Change the Page Size to the desired value (we used 11" x 8.5")
You now have a report that can be printed or presented on a different page size. How grand!