This lesson will teach you how to use that new directory you just created in a new directory sign.
(Note that this tutorial assumes that you already have a directory sign type set up in your database. If this is not the case, contact Jorritsma Design for more information)
Step 1 - Create your sign
Now that you've created that new directory, let's implement it into a new sign!
Here's the steps for how to do that.
1. Go to the SIGN Table by clicking on the SIGN Tab
2. Click NEW to create a New sign
3. Choose your directory sign type from the drop-down list
4. Choose the site your sign will be in
5. Choose the Zone your sign will be in
6. Choose the Level your sign will be on
7. Give your sign a Number to identify it
8. Add any notes that you want here.
Step 2 - Set-up
Now to setup the directory aspects of this sign...
1. Click on the Setup tab
2. Insert Map Artwork (if applicable. This can be a PDF or image file)
3. Pick Directory Tag (for our example, I picked a New Directory)
Great! The sign is set up!