This lesson will teach you how to set up a New Directory
Step 1 - Go to the Directory Settings Table
1. Click on the SETTINGS Tab to take you to the SETTINGS Table
2. Click on the Directory Tab to get to the Directory Settings Table
Here you'll see a list of all existing directories.
Step 2 - Create Your New Directory
Scroll down to the bottom and click on the blank entry at the bottom to create your new directory. It requires 3 pieces of information:
1. Name - The Name of your directory. This is how it will be displayed in the rest of the database
2. Site - The site that your directory will be used in. This drop-down is populated from the SITE column in the LOCATION Table
3. Notes - Any notes that you would like to make about this directory. (This can be left blank)
After you click outside of these fields, the directory will automatically sort itself into alphabetical order.